Academic freedom in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
1. Identify faculty members’ understanding of academic freedom at Saudi Universities.
2. Explore the extent or degree to which academic freedom is available to faculty members in
Saudi Arabian universities.
3. Investigate the barriers faculty members face with respect to academic freedom in Saudi Arabian universities.
4. Recommend ways of developing faculty members’ academic freedom at Saudi University.
- Comparison between Saudi Arabia and the European Union
My work depends on quantitive research method,
- I have used a survey, The survey was written by my supervisor, I have translated it to Arabic
- I have got ethical approval on the 23-9-2015
- have pilot the survey in Saudi Arabia in Christmas of 2015 by Arabic speaking 2 PHD students and 3 faculty member
- got feedback done some changes, have the final draft of the survey
- create 2 links on survey monkey one is Arabic the second is the English, then it has sent to all faculty member in Saudi universities between 27-2-2016 to 18-5-2016 with help of my tutor we have used mail merge to nearly 20,000 faculty member that have emails and personal pages on the universities website
Number of words