Scheduling and Salvaging a Project
Imagine your human resource project of revamping the employee compensation and benefits package is starting to develop issues. The project is eight (8) weeks off track and your team members are becoming discouraged. Several members of the team are consistently late with deadlines, and you have discovered that your budget depleted quicker than expected. Your project sponsor is looking for you to salvage this project.Make the needed corrections to Assignment 1 using instructor feedback.
Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
THIS ASSIGNMENT IS FOR AN ORIGINAL, UNUSED, NOT PREVIOUSLY SOLD AND, UNPUBLISHED PAPER WITH LESS THAN 10% PLAGARISM AS IT HAS TO GO THROUGH A CHECKER.
· Write a memo that communicates the budget situation to the rest of the team.
· Suggest three (3) ways to improve an underperforming team member.
· Organize a plan of action to get the project back on track. Develop a new critical path.
· As you did in Assignment 3, create a work breakdown structure including numbered components. Submit your WBS by creating a table inside your memo.
· Use at least four (4) quality academic (peer-reviewed) resources in this assignment.
Your assignment must:
· Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
· Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.