- “In gaining knowledge, each area of knowledge uses a network of ways of knowing.” Discuss this statement with reference to two areas of Knowledge.
- “Knowledge within a discipline develops according to the principles of natural selection.” How useful is this metaphor?
- “The knower’s perspective is essential in the pursuit of knowledge.” To what extent do you agree?
- “Without application in the world, the value of knowledge is greatly diminished.” Consider this claim with respect to two areas of knowledge.
- To what extent do the concepts that we use shape the conclusions that we reach?
- “In knowledge there is always a trade-off between accuracy and simplicity.” Evaluate this statement in relation to two areas of knowledge.
DO YOU WANT ANY OF THE ESSAYS?